Friday, September 9, 2011

Lauren Elise Photos - Playboy Cybergirl of the Month September 2011

Lauren Elise Photos - Playboy Cybergirl of the Month September 2011
Number of Pics: 35 JPG
Resolution: 1067*1600
File Size: 16,5 Mb

Lauren Elise is the Playboy Cybergirl of the Month for September 2011. “Being a Cyber Girl of the Week was an awesome way for me to kick-start my Playboy experience,” Lauren says. “Now I feel even more extraordinary! It’s a great privilege to carry… the Cyber Girl of the Month title and I am happy to do so.” On set, Lauren says she felt like a princess “in the most magical place on earth”—and she’s not talking about Disney World. “The Cyber Club is the best club in the world. You guys really know how to make a lady’s dream come true!” Take that to heart, members, because Lauren’s travelled the globe working for Playboy, most recently filming another season of Playboy Trip and a new Playmate-oriented show for Playboy TV. She’s also an accomplished writer who is working not only on her second book of poetry but an autobiography and a comic novel to boot. But it’s shooting nude that most challenges Lauren. “I focus my thoughts through the camera lens and concentrate my energy on being true to myself,” she explains. “It’s not really rocket science, but it is more exhausting than it sounds. I’m so excited and thankful to be chosen Cyber Girl of the Month. I hope everyone enjoys my photos as much as I enjoyed them in the making!”

Lauren Elise Bio
Measurements: 34D-25-31
Height: 5’3″
Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: Dallas, Texas
Date of Birth: September 15, 1987

Click on the images to see the original size