Monday, September 19, 2011

Danielle Trixie Photos - Playboy Cybergirl of the Week, September 19, 2011

Danielle Trixie Photos - Playboy Cybergirl of the Week, September 19, 2011
Number of pics: 20 JPG
Resolution: 1067 x 1600
File Size: 13.34 MB
 
Danielle Trixie is the Playboy Cybergirl of the Week September 19 2011. You may have glimpsed Danielle’s Grapevine appearance in the July 2008 issue, which promoted her bottomless part in Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantánamo Bay. Now… she’s looking forward to a new role in her life: coed. “I’ve been modeling for a few years now and I’m going to start school again to finish my degree,” she says. Big men on campus take note—Danielle is easygoing and fun. “I’m a total goofball,” she says. “If I’m interested, I give them that look like, ‘Hey, come talk to me.’ In order to click with someone, the conversation must be good.”

Danielle Trixie Bio
Measurements: 34C-23-34
Height: 5’4″
Weight: 110 lbs
Birthday: August 10, 1984
Hometown: Dallas, TX
DOWNLOAD



Click on the images to see the original size