Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kimberly McKenna Pics - Playboy Student Bodies

 Kimberly McKenna Pics - Playboy Student Bodies

What part of a guy do you study first? I think a guy should be built. It's a huge turn-on if I can tell he hits the gym hard everyday. I love big teddy bear guys. What's the party scene like at your school? It's mostly nonexistent because Colorado Springs is a pretty conservative town. I've met friends while sitting on my patio and saying hello as they walk by. If I do venture out, I love to go to Penny Pitcher night at the local bars. What is your special talent? I play the saxophone, clarinet, flute, piccolo, trombone, percussion, guitar and piano. I had to quit the trombone and saxophone because the spit valves grossed me out.

Click on the images to see the original size