Monday, August 1, 2011

Angela Sommers Photos - Cybergirl of the Week August 1 2011

Download Angela Sommers Photos - Cybergirl of the Week August 1 2011

"I like when a guy respects my personal space until I allow him to get closer to me,"says Angela. "What can I say-I'm from New York! "You need energy to keep up with Angela who entertains herself by hiking, exercising or going out with friends. And she makes no excuses for what happens after those nights out. "I absolutely love to go dancing, knock back a few dirty martinis and get naked,"she says. "I'm in love with being naked."

Angela Sommers Bio

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Birthdate : June 21st (first day of summer!:))
Height : 5' 7"
Weight: 125 lbs
Vital Stats/Measurements : 36c - 26 - 36
Hair Color : Blond
Eye Color : light Blue, blue gray
Skin Color : Tanned
Body : Slender, fit
Occupation : Modeling
Ethnicity : Italian/American
Citizenship : USA
Marital Status : Single
Photography: Joel Floratti

Download Angela Sommers Photos - Cybergirl of the Week August 1 2011


  • File Name: ahgslenuamoer.rar
  • File Size: 12.9 MB
  • File Type: .rar
  • Number of Pics: 20
  • Resolution: 1067 x 1600
  • Height: 1600px
  • Width: 10670px
  • Horizontal resolution: 100 dpi
  • Vertical resolution: 100 dpi
  • Bit Depth: 24



Download