Saturday, July 9, 2011

Morgan Reese 35 Photos - Playboy Cybergirl of the Month July 2011

Morgan Reese Photos - Playboy Cybergirl of the Month

Morgan Reese is the Playboy Cybergirl of the Month for July 2011. Morgan had a blast during her Cyber Girl of the Month shoot. “It was like a party and I loved it,” she says. “It’s freaking amazing to have guys out there looking at my pictures… and wanting to see more of me!” Life off-set is “pretty normal” for Morgan with school and work keeping her busy but she notices her life changing in ways she didn’t expect. “I guess I’m kind of modest,” Morgan says, “but there are people at school who know about me posing for Playboy. I’ve got to say—I like the attention and I think the best part is knowing that I was able to do something like this for myself. It feels good!”

Morgan Reese Bio

Measurements: 34D-26-32
Height: 5’7″
Weight: 120 lbs
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Date of Birth: December 4, 1987

Download Morgan Reese Photos - Playboy Cyber Girl of The Month July 2011

  • File Name: morsndgrse11sae.rar
  • File Size: 23.81 MB
  • File Type: .rar
  • Number of Pics: 35
  • Resolution: 1067 x 1600
  • Height: 1600px
  • Width: 10670px
  • Horizontal resolution: 100 dpi
  • Vertical resolution: 100 dpi
  • Color representation: NA
  • Bit Depth: 24
Download
Easyshare | Filesonic